Thursday, January 9, 2014

Sinful Colors Leather Luxe & Mattes Swatches: The New, The Old, The Classics... Part Three

Hello my pretties, I am back with the third and last part of Sinful Colors Leather Luxe & Mattes Swatches: The New, The Old, The Classics (click here for Part OnePart Two) Today I have two new(ish?) shades to share with you as well as two from the core line.  Shall we?
Sinful Colors Leather Luxe & Mattes
The first new shade I have for you is Taupe It Off, and I have only seen it at Rite Aid.  This shade is my new favorite, it is a Matte taupe packed with small white flakes. 
Sinful Colors Taupe It Off, no topcoat

  Like Leather Loose, this one also comes alive when it's glossy, so pretty!
Sinful Colors Taupe It Off, with topcoat
 Next is the second new shade that Sinful Colors put out and I have only seen it along with Taupe It Off at Rite Aid.  This is Black Cherry.
Sinful Colors Black Cherry, no topcoat

Does this look familiar?  That's because I shared it with you guys before here and here.  I bring you it's glossy goodness today for the first time.
Sinful Colors Black Cherry, with topcoat
The last two shades I have to share with you today are from the core line, and are widely available.  This is Rise And Shine.
Sinful Colors Rise And Shine, no topcoat

Rise and Shine is a bright semi-matte teal that has a subtle pearly shimmer. 
Sinful Colors Rise And Shine, with topcoat

... and last, we have Dream On, a semi-matte intense fuchsia.
Sinful Colors Dream On, no topcoat
 
and here it is with topcoat doing it's bright thing, freaking my camera out! :)
Sinful Colors Dream On, with tocoat
 So this is it!  All the mattes available from Sinful Colors!  I hope you guys enjoyed these, until next time!

-Yadi

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful swatches! I am loving Rise and Shine :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's super pretty! I think it really pops with the topcoat, the pearly shimmer makes it so shiny!

      Delete