Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Sinful Colors Zest of Times, from the Citrus Twist collection.

 Hello my pretties!  I am back with another new Sinful Colors shade, this time from the Citrus Twist Collection.  This is Zest of Times, check it out!
Sinful Colors Zest of Times

Zest of Times is a hot pink jelly with iridescent glass fleck shimmer.  It is officially a jelly topper, but I wanted to see if it could be built up to wear alone.  The answer is yes, but you are looking at four coats, no topcoat.
As you can see, there is still VNL after four coats, but I don't really mind now that my nails are a little (lot?) shorter.  I had a pretty nasty break on my middle fingernail a few weeks ago and I got tired of patching it up, so... this is what's left! :)
I purchased Zest of Times at Kmart for $1.99.

I hope everyone had a tolerable Wednesday, I am off to catch up with some TV, lol.  Until next time!
-Yadi

6 comments:

  1. I love these pictures, your swatches look Always soo great!
    I'd like to try this color myself :)

    Xx Julia ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently got this one and did 3 coats on its own as well. Loved the way it looked but it took forever to dry!! Even with my top speed coat hours later it was still smudging and wiping off the nails. I eventually removed it because I could get to dry smooth. Did you have any problems with it drying?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pink (: I love the shimmer (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. What other colors are in this display??

    ReplyDelete