Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Sinful Colors Leather Luxe & Mattes Swatches: The New, The Old, The Classics... Part Two

Howdy polish rangers, I am back with part two of my Sinful Colors Leather Luxe & Mattes Swatches: The New, The Old, The Classics (Part One can be found here).  Today I have the remaining three of the original display to share with you as well as one that is part of the Sinful Colors core line. 

Sinful Colors Leather Luxe

 We're starting off with Cold Leather, a matte dark navy. 
Sinful Colors Cold Leather, No topcoat

Cold Leather stands out as one of my favorites in this collection.  I don't know what it is about blues, I tell myself that they flatter my skin tone but to be honest with you, I am not positive I even know what that means!  Anyways, here it is under some topcoat.

Sinful Colors Cold Leather, with topcoat


Today's second polish is My Turn, a matte gray. 

Sinful Colors My Turn, No topcoat
 
 My turn is a very pretty shade of gray, but doesn't it make my hand look like it belongs to a zombie when it's matte?  It does to me, and I am not sure yet if it's something I like on me outside Halloween season, but I do like it in general!
Sinful Colors My Turn, with topcoat
 

This third polish is the last from the classic Leather Luxe collection: Laced Up, a matte orange red.

Sinful Colors Laced Up, No topcoat
 

I really like this color, I want to describe it as picante red, is that a thing? 

Sinful Colors Laced up, with topcoat

So moving on to the old: the last shade I have for you today is actually from the Sinful Colors core line and is widely available, but I feel like it fits this theme both in finish and in name: Savage.  Yeah, rawr!
Sinful Colors Savage, no topcoat
 
 Savage is a bright matte turquoise.  It is so bright, in fact, that my camera couldn't handle it once I put a topcoat on it.  Are those cartoon nails?  Nope!
Sinful Colors Savage, with topcoat
 


Alright, this is all I have for you today, but come back tomorrow for part three with old and brand new shades!

-Yadi




No comments:

Post a Comment