Monday, September 30, 2013

Full Spectrum by Sinful Colors

I have a crazy pretty polish to share with you today: Full Spectrum by Sinful Colors.  I'm going to jump right to it, I'm so excited!  


Here it is: Full Spectrum by Sinful Colors.


You would think it's just a pink metallic glitter with silver microglitter suspended in clear jelly; and it is.  But look again! That silver glitter is HOLO baby! 


  Here's a darker lighting to show off the holo:


I am wearing two coats of Full Spectrum over two coats of Revlon Stiletto, topped with one coat of Seche Vite.

Ready for the bad news?  The application was a little tricky.  I had to apply two coats because the pink glitters tend to stick together unevenly.  I also noticed a couple of circle silver holos in there, you can see one on my index and it's the only one I was able to fish out!  Ideally, I would have liked it not so glitter heavy but perhaps a few drops of thinner may help.  Of course, I am just being picky and I am not that good with my application so take it with a grain of salt ;)

I will definitely give it a second go and would recommend you go get yours, this is limited edition at Rite Aid, $1.99.

-Yadi

4 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous!! I'm a huge fan of glitter and sparkle.. I am in love with your nails and cuticles! They are flawless. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thank you Clare! Right back atcha, it means so much coming from you, I love yours! <3

      Delete
  2. There look great! Almost like a cheat polish for starry night nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they really do look like a really starry night away from the city! Around here sadly we only see very few bright ones... good thing there's always our nails to enjoy the view, lol!

      Delete