Sunday, December 29, 2013

Sinful Colors Black Cherry

Hello everyone, I hope everyone's Christmas weekend was spectacular.  I did a little bit of shopping and let me tell you, the lacquer goddess smiled upon me and showered me with awesome polishes :)  Today I am sharing a pretty unique shade I came upon, Black Cherry by Sinful Colors.

Sinful Colors Black Cherry


Black Cherry is a cherry black red with a matte finish.  I really do love me some dark reds; vampy reds, oxblood reds, brick reds.  The matte finish makes Black Cherry unique in my collection among the rest of my ultra-dark reds.

I am wearing two coats for all pictures.  The application was easy and the coverage was perfectly even by the second coat.

I am really intrigued by this shade.  I think it was quite appropriately named, especially once it mattefies.  It reminds me of a ripe, dark cherry that's a little humid from being just pulled out of the refrigerator, yummy!

I picked this bottle up at Rite Aide for $1.99.  I think it's a good polish in general, especially if you are a fan of matte finishes, this is a really unique shade.  I have a few cherry nail art ideas for it and I can't wait for spring!  :)

with love,
-Yadi

2 comments:

  1. what a pretty polish! This color looks so beautiful on your nails.
    I love matte finishes! Keep on sharing this your favorite polishes with us and...

    Happy new year :)
    xx Julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy new year to you too! Thank you for stopping by, I will definitely keep them coming! :)

      Delete