Thursday, March 19, 2015

Sinful Colors Supernova

Hello my pretties!  Today I have another Sinful Colors to share, I picked it up last month at Walgreens during the 99 cent SC sale.  It is one of those new-to-me-but-not-really shades, because it's numbered 1148, however I had never come across it.  It is called Supernova, let's check it out!
Sinful Colors Supernova
Supernova is a champagne colored metallic foil.  I am wearing three coats in these pictures, no topcoat. In reality you probably only need two, I used the third just to even out the brush strokes but it was close to opaque on the first coat.
I really liked this shade guys! 
It's like nothing else in my collection.  Plus, you guys,,,I adore this color and name combo:
Champagne Supernova!  I am in my mid-thirties so needless to say, every time I look at my nails I'm all like: 
I love where this song takes me, the nineties were a blast!  (Haha!) I hope everyone is having a wonderful week.  My daughter and I are down with the flu right now and it's no fun, I am hoping to be better by the weekend because we really, really want to go watch Cinderella, lol.

Until next time!
-Yadi

6 comments:

  1. Ooh I dig it! I'll have to look for this next time I go shopping! Thanks for sharing XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful. I love the way it has those microshimmers. You know you are feeding my addiction. Umm, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. Hope you and your daughter feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this shade looks so special!

    Thanks for sharing it with us!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I noticed you haven't posted in awhile, hope everything is ok!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am having a hard time finding this color! :-(

    ReplyDelete