Saturday, July 26, 2014

Sinful Colors Sinful Shine Too Cool For Pool

*Purchased by me*

I have the third and final new Sinful Colors shade from the Sinful Shine line that has been recently released along with Sea Glisten and Shine Annie, this is Too Cool For Pool.
Sinful Colors Too Cool For Pool
Too Cool For Pool is a blue base with pink glass flecks.  I had a bit of trouble photographing this shade and the base actually leans a tad more purple than my pictures make it out to be.  I am wearing three coats for the pictures today, no topcoat.
I find this combo to be so pretty, I'm adding it to my NSFD (Not Safe For Driving!) list of polishes.  Just kidding, such list doesn't exist but if it did, this polish would be right up there!  I get easily distracted at traffic lights by shimmery things in general, and this is the type of polish you just want to look at in every possible light and angle, every possible moment.:)
I am really happy with the three new Sinful Shine shades.  I didn't really mind buying a dupe with Sea Glisten (vs Curry Up) because the formula was exponentially better.  I purchased Too Cool For Pool at Walgreens for $1.99.

Have a great weekend guys!!!!!!

-Yadi




10 comments:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only one who stares at their nails while driving. I will choose to wear a certain nail polish just because I can stare at it while driving. I also get upset when it's cloudy and my nails don't sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I am glad you get me!!! It's like: Red light, look left, look right, stare at nails while they rest on the steering wheel, look up at traffic light, look down at nails, left, nails, right, nails... lol! Cloudy days are the worst!!

      Delete
  2. ooooh yes! this polish is perfection! Thanks for showing us a great swatch of it up close and personal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bwahahah! Stop reading my mind! This is the other polish I'm gonna end up getting, besides Sea Glisten. And I totally picked up Shine Annie and thought about it, but I think I have a dupe, so I'm passing. But TCFP looks so pretty in the bottle, I wanna drink it! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know what they say about great minds... ;) LOL It is lovely, but please don't drink it!!! I have actually seen clips of an episode of My Strange Addiction where a girl actually drank nail polish, Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??? No seriously! I am glad I don't love it *that* much, hehe. Thanks for stopping by! <3

      Delete