Friday, July 25, 2014

Sinful Colors: Sinful Shine Shine Annie

 Hi everybody, I have a new Sinful Colors shade to share with you today!  Mind if we jump right to it?  Here it is: Shine Annie, from the Sinful Shine line.
Sinful Colors Shine Annie

Shine Annie is a red jelly base with iridescent shimmer.  At first I thought this might be a dupe for Embers Only, but there isn't any glitter in Shine Annie, so similar but not the same!  I am wearing three coats for the pictures today, no topcoat. 

 I purchased Shine Annie at Walgreens for $1.99.  I think it's a great shade, you should probably pick one up if you are into reds for sure, because I don't think I have seen any other shade like it.   

-Yadi


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Natalie, I really like it too, I'm a total sucker for reds! BTW I am looking forward to that Coca Cola OPI swatch of yours! :)

      Delete
  2. I like such reds very much and the shimmer is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! It's such a bold red, and I like the bit of shimmer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I agree too, the shimmer is what makes it unique!

      Delete