Sunday, January 18, 2015

ILNP Supernova

Hello my pretties!  I hope everyone is well rested after a fantastic weekend!  I have another of the ILNP Ultra-Chrome flakies to share with you today (also, my favorite!), let's get to it!
ILNP Supernova

Supernova is one of the polishes in this collection with the strongest color shift, I am not going to describe this for you, instead have a closer look:
Isn't it gorgeous?  
 We are looking at one coat over black undies, topcoated.
You know what blows my mind?  I have had these for an entire month now and I still have two more to share with you!  That is not to say more are not making their way to me, we're just talking about the original pre-release five I bought to see what they were all about, hehehe.

I purchased this polish on the ILNP website, they retail for $12.50 each ( caught them on pre-sale for $11.50).

Until Next time!
-Yadi


14 comments:

  1. oh yes. it's definitely gorgeous!! and i've got the same sometimes, i buy just stunning polish and... it lands in a drawer! i don't know what we're waiting for with such beauties! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I am glad I am not the only one who accidentally neglects new pretties!!! <3

      Delete
    2. haha, I do it all the time and not only with these new ones... "old ones" are definitely even more neglected! but I really love them all :P

      Delete
    3. I think I need to dedicate a special date for the neglected "old" ones, so many pretty shades never make it to my blog because the next one is out! :)

      Delete
  2. This is such a beautiful polish on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica! It's my favorite so far for sure!! :)

      Delete
  3. wow these swatches look great :)
    Thanks for sharing your honest opinion with us!
    I Always love to read your articles and the photo's you made look lovely as well <3
    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julia, you are too kind my friend, hugs!!!

      Delete