Friday, January 16, 2015

Revlon Pink Glaze

Hello my pretties! Happy Friday!  I hope everyone had a lovely week.  I stopped by Rite Aid and picked up a bunch of Revlon polishes because the entire line has a 40% off discount.  Today I have one of the shimmer toppers, it is called Pink Glaze, here it is!
Revlon Pink Glaze
Revlon Pink Glaze is a clear base topper packed with small iridescent shimmer.  You are looking at one thick coat layered over Revlon Espresso and top-coated with Seche Vite.
I really like it!  I don't have any others with this same color shift that I can think of in my collection.  I do have a LOT of untried shimmer toppers though, so I may be wrong on this one but I can't think of one off the top of my head.
I think this is going to be a favorite!  As I am sitting here writing it occured to me that it would look best over a royal blue, perhaps Revlon Royal?  L'oreal Miss Pixie?!?! gasp!   I will try this combo soon. :)
So, what do you guys think?

 Thanks for stopping by!
-Yadi

PS. THANK YOU for all you kind wishes, my mom is recovering right on schedule from her kidney transplant!  It has been a heck of a week and I haven't had much sleep, but I am more happy than tired, so it's not something I can't live with!  :)


12 comments:

  1. looks very beautiful :)
    Hugs for your Mum, I am happy she is getting better :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know about the kidney transplant, I wish all the best for your mum. Nice topper, I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! She got the transplant on the 2nd and is doing very well! <3

      Delete
  3. I just saw these yesterday and passed them up! Now why did I do that?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost passed this one up too for the matte. I ended up getting both but the matte one wasn't as pretty IMO!

      Delete
  4. This looks great! I like that you put it over a dark color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think the colors show up best over black too, thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. That is really pretty! I didn't think I wanted it. I think I was wrong. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, lol! That is how I feel about most polishes I pass on initially!

      Delete