Sunday, July 6, 2014

Sinful Colors Light It Up Collection

*Purchased by me*

Hey guys, I have another new display from Sinful Colors to share with you today.  It's a little bit insane how many of these are floating around out there at the moment... there's like five, six?  Hey, I am not complaining!  The truth is that there aren't that many new shades because each display only has one or two new shades, which is also cool I guess.

I have one of the newer collections to share with you today: Sinful Colors Light It Up (which includes a new shade).  This display also includes three stripers (not strippers!) but I didn't purchase those. 
Sinful Colors Light It Up Collection

So, the new shade here is Teal the End, a somewhat dusty teal crelly.  The formula was a bit thick and patchy, I am wearing three coats here.
Sinful Colors Teal The End
 Pride is a small and normal sized rainbow glitter bomb.  I dabbed one coat over Teal the End here.
Sinful Colors Pride
Energetic Red is a re-promote which I swatched here a while ago.  I decided to re-swatch it because it's been a while and I have changed my light setup since, so in the name of consistency...  Also for fun!  I love the formula on this red, I am wearing two coats here.
Sinful Colors Energetic Red
The next shade is a small and medium sized fuchsia glitter, Decadent.  I am wearing one dabbed coat over Energetic Red here.
Sinful Colors Decadent

Enless Blue is another core cobalt blue classic. I had previously swatched here.  Again, I am bringing you a re-swatch for fun and for science!
Sinful Colors Endless Blue

Last I have Hottie, another shade I had shared with you in a recent past post.  I am wearing one coat over Endless Blue here.
Sinful Colors Hottie
So this is the Light It Up Collection guys.  What do you think?  I found it at Walgreens, each bottle retails for $1.99

-Yadi






4 comments:

  1. Love these shades! I have Pride and I love it a lot. Hottie reminds me a lot of OPI Last Friday Night! Great swatches. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am also really fond of Pride! I don't own OPI Last Friday Night but I have seen them swatched together and they look pretty spot on!

      Delete