Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Sinful Colors Shamrockin' + Mint Apple from the "Kiss Me, I'm Stylish" collection

Hello my pretties!  Are we ready for St Patrick's Day?  I know it feels like it's too early to even be thinking about St Pat in January, but the shade I have for you guys today has been out for a couple of weeks now.  It is the only new shade in the Kiss Me, I'm Stylish collection, let's have a closer look at Sinful Colors Shamrockin':
Sinful Colors Shamrockin'

I started with two coats of Sinful Colors Mint Apple, which is part of the same display as Shamrockin'.  Then I added two coats of Shamrockin' and one of Seche Vite to top it off, here is a close up:

The formula on Shamrockin' is not bad.  I had to do some minimal bottle-fishing to get the flower glitter out, because it tends to sink further than the smaller hex glitter.  As you can see, I also got lucky with my middle finger and ended up with two on that one, so I went with it.  I should clarify, the second coat wasn't really necessary, but I wanted to get a green glitter piece in the center of each shamrock and make it a little more spring-festive as daisies, because of the spring vibe on these colors, ya know?   

 This mani reminded me of Pushing Daisies, one of my favorite TV shows ever. 

Oh my goodness I love Olive, I basically live my life like this.  
 
Anyways, back to Shamrockin'.  What do you think of this shade?  I know there is a darker green version of it floating around with the same name and number, it is driving me insane to not have them in my area because this one I am showing you today has a more "spring" feel than the darker, more proper St Patty's shade.  It's still awesome for $1.99!!

I hope you guys have a fantastic day/night, until next time!
-Yadi


5 comments:

  1. I just picked this up and I can't wait to use it! Love how you layered it here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica, it's a fun fun shade for sure! <3

      Delete
  2. Ohhhh este topper es precioso!! Los de Sinful Colors están sacando colecciones muy bonitas últimamente :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias! Estoy de acuerdo, es una de mis marcas favoritas y me emociona verlos probar cosas nuevas! :) Saludos!!!

      Delete
  3. I wore this the other day and it's the cutest polish.

    ReplyDelete