Thursday, June 5, 2014

Sinful Colors Turn Up The Heat Collection Swatches (Picture Heavy!)

Hi there my friends, as you know I am a HUGE Sinful Colors fan so I am super excited to share all the new collections they have put out for two reasons:  1. I get new shades!  and 2. I get to pull out the old shades that are repromotes and reswatch, which has a hint of melancholy and overall feel-goodness.  It is hard to explain but I hope you can understand that feeling, like when you realize your high school clothes are suddenly in style in a retro type of fashion.

So here we have it, one of the new Sinful Colors Collections: Turn Up The Heat.
Sinful Colors Turn Up The Heat Collection



First we have Daredevil, this is an electric baby pink with hints of salmon and fuchsia shimmer.  I am wering three coats for the following pictures.
Sinful Colors Daredevil
I know Daredevil is an OLD shade, I picked it up at some clearance bin at Rite last year and then never saw it again... forgot about it until now.  I really like it!


Next up is Hottie, a sheer blue jelly with small iridescent glitter and microglitter.  I am wearing two coats over one layer of Sinful Colors Endless Blue, because it isn't thick enough to build on it's own for me.
Sinful Colors Hottie
 I love it!  This shade is part of their core line and it's available at every location I have ever seen carrying Sinful Colors, not hard to find at all.


The Third shade is Mint Tropics, reviewed here 
Sinful Colors Mint Tropics



Next up is On the Bright Side, which I had also previously reviewed here
Sinful Colors On The Bright Side



Next shade is Out of this world, a sheer pearly white shimmer.  I am wearing three coats for the following pictures.
Sinful Colors Out of this World
This is another random older shade I am not 100 percent sure when it came out or why it sometimes pops up at Walgreens or Walmart.  I had picked it up during a random sighting at Walmart about November.  I really like the way it looks, I think one coat over white tips would be so delicate and girly!  It's on my to-do list!  It's really thin but it doesn't really work over a dark polish, so I think it would be perfect for a semi-nude look.

Then we have Peppered Amazon, reviewed here
Sinful Colors Peppered Amazon



Next up is Steel My Heart, reviewed and compared here
Sinful Colors Steel My Heart


... and the last shade is Yellow Spotted, previously reviewed here
Sinful Colors Yellow Spotted


-----
So there it is, Turn Up The Heat!!  These shades are available at Rite Aid, and if you are lucky Walgreens, where you can still score them for 99 cents!

-Yadi

No comments:

Post a Comment