Monday, June 9, 2014

Sinful Colors Chill Out Collection Swatches (Picture Heavy!)

*Purchased by me*
 
Hello guys, I am back again with another of the summer collections Sinful Colors has released recently, today I have the Chill Out collection.  It has a mix of new and old shades, some of the new ones might not be that new for us here because I had shared them earlier but hey, they are back! :)
Sinful Colors Chill Out Collection


Let's start with one of the new shades: Blue Crushin, a dark teal cream.  I am wearing two coats in these pictures.
Sinful Colors Blue Crushin'


Next up is Blue La La, a medium blue, slightly dusty shade.  I am wearing two coats here, no issues with application.  I know what you are thinkiing: "this looks familiar"... it probably does, SC (Sinful Colors) has released a bunch of shades of blue on this vibe in the last year or so.  You can see it compared to Sail La Vie here.
Sinful Colors Blue LaLa


Next up is Curry Up, I had previously reviewed this shade here.

Sinful Colors Curry Up


 Next up is Dream On.  I have here the previous version of this shade, which was a matte finish and I had reviewed here.  It has since been reformulated to a more cream-like purple and I will swatch and compare later.  I did get my hands on it over the weekend but I haven't had a chance to swatch it so I will update this soon!  I am wearing a coat of Seche Vite topcoat for the pictures shown here.
Sinful Colors Dream On


Next up is Endless Blue, a rich, bright cobalt blue creme.  I am wearing two coats for these pictures.
Sinful Colors Endless Blue

 
Okay, so next up is one of my favorite Sinful Colors shades: Green Ocean.  I had swatched and reviewed it around St Patty's Day, so check it out if you want to see it over white or pistachio green here.  Today I am wearing one dabbed coat over Sinful Colors Calypso, and then topped it off with a coat of Seche Vite.
Sinful Colors Green Ocean.


The next shade is Let's Meet, a shimmery sunshine yellow jelly.  I am wearing three coats for the pictures below.
sinful Colors Let's Meet



The last shade I have today is Lively In Lilac, a purple sheer jelly base with small fuchsia and purple micro-glitter.  I am wearing two coats over Endless Blue, because it reminded me of a certain little blue aura unicorn type of polish which shall remain unnamed for now.  ;)
Sinful Colors Lively In Lilac over Endless Blue.

---------
So, this is Sinful Colors Chill Out Collection.  I really like this one, I don't have any complaints on any of the shades.  I know some of you ladies have layered Lively In Lilac to opacity and am going to try it at some point, but I really wanted to try it over blue and then loved it.

So, see you guys soon!

-Yadi


6 comments:

  1. The quality of these photos!
    They look just amazing :-)

    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julia, thank you, it's a big compliment coming from you! <3 Have a happy week!

      Delete
  2. I really like green ocean layered over calypso. I'll have to try that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's my favorite way to wear it at this point, but I want to try it over a bright emerald too, I bet it looks like jade! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete