Saturday, February 21, 2015

Salon Perfect Razzle Dazzle

Hello my pretties!  I am back with another jelly-tastic holo glitter polish from Salon Perfect.  Today's shade is Razzle Dazzle, let's jump right in!
Salon Perfect Razzle Dazzle
First of all, how cute is the name????  All I can think of when I hear it is this:
 Yo Gabba Gabba was a staple around here during my stay at home mom days.  This song in particular  my kid LOVED, so needless to say, a lot of razzling and dazzling has happened between these walls!  Anyways, Razzle Dazzle is a purple jelly base with a bunch of small holographic silver glitter. As you can see, it the same concept as Cosmic Black, but I feel like the purple base is a little less rebellious, take a closer look for yourself:
I am wearing three coats plus Seche Vite for today's pictures.  I had less issues with the application vs. Cosmic Black: the base seemed a bit less gloopy and the glitter bits in turn didn't cling to each other as bad, however it was still a little tricky and required three coats for an even look.
 
I purchased Razzle Dazzle at Walmart for $3.99.

 I hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

Until Next time,
-Yadi

8 comments:

  1. What a coincidence, I just bought both these SPs at Walmart this week.....as well as a couple Pure Ice glitters...liked them all but these are more dense and the Pure Ice more of a sparse topper...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also picked up the Pure Ice jelly glitters, I haven't tried them yet though, I am looking forward to trying them!

      Delete
  2. wow the sparkle in this is mesmerising!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mesmerizing is the perfect word, I find these dangerous to drive in because I catch myself staring att hem when I'm at a red light! :)

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is so beautiful! I wish Walmart had a better selection of newer Salon Perfect polishes. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! I have three around me and it's always random which ones get what when it comes to polishes!

      Delete