Saturday, January 31, 2015

Sinful Colors Love Sprinkles over Sinful Colors Pink Smart

Hello my pretties! 

Are we ready for Valentine's?  My daughter started kindergarten this year, so this is a pretty busy weekend for us getting treats and cards ready for her classmates (45 kids!).  Naturally, I'm ultra hyped-up for the V-day and I just couldn't wait any longer to share today's polishes, which have been hanging out in my neglect-files for a few weeks.  They are not part of the same display, but rather they are both lone new-shades in their respective collections, which happened to pop up together at Walgreens and must have confused a few associates, because they were together when I found them.  I decided to share them together because I think they go really well.  Let's jump right in! 
Sinful Colors Love Sprinkles over Sinful Colors Pink Smart


 Let's start with this coolest of cutest of girly pretty glitters: Love Sprinkles.  LOVE SPRINKLES! Seriously adorable stuff guys.  I did not have to fish for the little hearts, I dabbed it on and it was rather painless getting them to spread out.

 (Here's a little side note: sometime in the early 2000's I played FFXI with Chuckles and I had a Taru-taru BRD/WHM named Sprinkles, it was so much fun!  I loved Sprinkles!)

Let's take a closer look:
Unfortunately I did not take a picture of Pink Smart by itself, sorry guys!  The formula was okay, there was some minimal streaks after two thin coats, it evened out nicely on the third one.  
I purchased both of these shades at Walgreens for $1.99 each. 

I hope everyone has a great weekend, until next time!
-Yadi

4 comments:

  1. I finally found it (HALLELUJAH!) at Shopko the other day, and I can't wait to try it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty!!

    www.milimanicure.blogspot.co.uk
    Hope you can follow me back :)

    ReplyDelete