Monday, December 9, 2013

Sinful Colors Girls Best Friend

Hello my friends!  How is everyone doing this Monday?  I am doing great!  I'm actually really excited to share today's nails, because my bad-color-streak is over and I am happy to announce i am loving today's polish.  Let's get to it!

Sinful Colors Girls Best Friend

Girls Best Friend has a clear base with tons of pink and some lilac glitter.  It is SERIOUSLY packed with glitter!  I feel foolish to admit I had planned on a double accent nail for this: I used Sinful Colors Enchanted on my ring and middle finger, and Sinful Colors Fig on my thumb, index and pinky.  Then I added two coats of Girls Best Friend and topped them all off with a coat of NYC Grand Central Station.  Can you see the difference?  Two coats of Girls Best Friends and it just silenced the base colors out!

I love this!!!  I had felt I needed something brighter and sure enough, this shade did the trick.  I have happy, colorful nails again!

Wishing everyone a fun start of the week!

-Yadi

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Can't get much girlier than tons of bright pink glitter right? Thank you Julia! :)

      Delete
  2. Whoa !! now that hot pink. Gorgeous. I love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought this but haven't yet tried it. I think I'm going to tonight. But don't know if I'm going to use something under it or not. I love when glitters go on like this though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you put something under it, make sure you only use one coat if you want the base color to show because as you can see, two coats will completely cover it! :) It's very pretty either way!

      Delete