Sunday, December 8, 2013

Sinful Colors Silver Belle

Hello guys,

I get really excited about new collections, especially the ones that are holiday themed.  They are usually so full of color and so cheerful!  Today I am sharing Silver Belle from Sinful Colors.


Sinful Colors Silver Belle

Silver Belle is a metallic white shimmery micro-glitter with scattered normal size white glitter.  I decided to use a basecoat because it is very thin, and I don't think it can be built up to cover VNL's, which really bothers me in general because my nails are kiiiind oooooof stained, bwahahaha! 


I am wearing two coats of Silver Belle over a nude basecoat, and one coat of NYC Grand Central Station as a topcoat.

I am starting to feel a bit like The Gringe.  I am just not too crazy about all these holiday polishes all of a sudden, maybe I'm too spoiled?  I set my expectations for these too high?  Don't get me wrong, it's really pretty and only two bucks... Perhaps it's the gloomy weather, it feels a bit dull to me now, I want more color!

Hmph!

-Yadi :)

2 comments:

  1. I have this one but haven't tried it yet! Good to know you used a base coat...I was wondering about that myself. It looks lovely on you, like an antique glass ornament. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I do love that antique feel it has to it! It's actually really pretty, I think the problem is I don't like silver-type metallics on my skin, lol!

      Delete