Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Claire's Bright Lights Big City

How was everyone's holiday?  We couldn't have had a better time in our home, it was perfect!  There is little joy in this world that can compare to watching a four year old enjoy Christmas, am I right?  Anyways, I hope everyone had a blast too!  Today I am sharing a very dark yet festive polish... like my soul (kidding!).  Ok, here we go!

Bright Lights Big City by Claire's


Bright Lights Big City is a gorgeous black base with holographic small glitter, tons of it!


I am wearing three coats for all the pictures topped off with a thick coat of Seche Vite.



What can I say?  As always,  I don't feel the camera does the holographic glitter justice.  This stuff is truly sparkly!

Seriously, they absolutely nailed the name for this shade: it's like I have tiny city lights all over my nails!  



As usual, Claire's polishes were BOGO half off, the retail price is $4.50 for this bottle.


I have to say, Claire's is really good about shifting their nail polish selection; they have a couple of new shades every time I visit them, which makes me snag up whatever I like right away because it might not be there next time!  I am very happy with it, I say go get yours!

-Yadi

8 comments:

  1. amazing color!
    glad you had a great time:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is awesome! I am going to check my two close by Claire's and hope they have it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with the Claire's! I am waiting for their "holographic" ones to pop up in my stores but so far, nothing! I was glad to find this shade though, I hope you find it too!

      Delete
  3. Wow I love this polish!
    The sparkle looks beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it is so shiny and sparkly in real life it borders on distracting but in a good way! :)

      Delete
  4. I just bought this polish as well and it is gorgeous. was way hard to capture the prettiness of the glitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, I am already lusting to wear it again, which is not at all common! It is hard for sure to capture the effects of the glitter, and it's a shame because it's so magical! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete