Monday, September 1, 2014

Sinful Colors SinfulShine Shining Bright Off The Runway Collection Swatches

*Purchased by me*

Hi guys, it feels like it's been a while since I've posted an entire collection at once.  I think the biggest reason is that my schedule has suddenly shifted, and I find myself going to bed way earlier than I had for the last couple of years.  It's weird man.  It's because I have to wake up way earlier too, to get the morning going around here now that my daughter has started kindergarten and Chukles has been working in the mornings pretty consistently the last few weeks.  I have the house to myself an entire six hours most days, and surprisingly enough, I haven't got much done.  We were sick all of last week; first the kiddo, then me and on Friday it was Chuckles' turn.  The good news here is that we are all pretty healthy now and I am going to get back to nail polish this instant!  Here it is, the complete Sinful Colors SinfulShine Bright Off The Runway collection by Sinful Colors:
SinfulShine Shining Bright Off The Runway Collection
 I first spotted this display at Walgreens during the .99 cent Sinful Colors sale, but I have also seen it at Rite Aid.  This is what it looks like:
Shining Bright Off The Runway Collection Display
The first shade I have for you today is Set The Mood, a dusty dark teal creme.  I am wearing two coats for the pictures below, no topcoat.
SinfulShie Set The Mood
The formula on Set The Mood is okay, a little bit thick and didn't do a great job of self-leveling but nothing a good topcoat can't solve.
The next shade is All The Rage, red leaning pink crelly.  You are looking at three coats in the pictures below.
SinfulShine All The Rage
The formula for All The Rage was okay, no real application issues here.
Next up is Devious, a red crelly.  I am wearing three coats for the pictures you see here, no issues with the formula.
SinfulShine Devious
The formula for Devious was pretty standard for a crelly, I am wearing three coats but could have probably gotten away with two.
Next up is Nouveau Purple, a blackened purple creme, I am wearing two coats here.
SinfulShine Nouveau Purple
The formula for Nouveau Purple is a little bit on the thick side, but also very pigmented.  A more experienced person can probably get away with one coat, but I applied two for the pictures today for good measure.
  The last of the core-line shades included in this display is Most Sinful, a bright cobalt blue.
SinfulShine Most Sinful
The formula for Most Sinful was very nice, I am wearing two coats for the pictures today, no issues with the application.

The last three shades I have for you are actually the new shades in the collection, but I had shared them individually in the last few days.  You can find the link to the original post underneath each shade's picture.

First up we have SinfulShine Haute Shine.
SinfulShine Haute Shine
Link to original post for Haute Shine here.


Next up is SinfulShine Prosecco.
SinfulShine Prosecco
Link to original Prosecco post here.
 The last shade I have from this collection is Shining Couture.

SinfulShine Shining Couture
I am wearing one coat of Shining Couture over Set The Mood, because although it is gorgeous on the nail, I found it too hard to photograph by iself, I think it really pops layered this way.
 In this las picture, I have three coats of Shining Couture by itself.  Link to original post can be found here.

So, what do you guys think?  Any favorites?

-Yadi


8 comments:

  1. wow these are really nice colors! Shining Couture & Haute Shine are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I say that I like these all a lot? My favourites are all of them, maybe the last two less but still they're lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are encouraged to say that you like these a lot as a matter of fact, my friend, I'm certainly loving them!! Thank you! <3

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! I agree, just love it! <3

      Delete
  4. My daughter has this line of polish on her Pinterest Christmas list

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great on you, all of these! I wonder how Most Sinful compares with Endless Blue. They seem to have that same brilliant glow I love.

    ReplyDelete