Sunday, August 31, 2014

Sinful Colors SinfulShine Haute Shine

*Purchased by me*

Hello friends, I am super excited to share the third (and last) new shade from the Shining Bright Off The Runway collection, which I told you about here.  This is Haute Shine from theSinful Colors SinfulShine line, let's jump right in!  
SinfulShine Haute Shine

Haute Shine reminded me a little of Steel My Heart but it leans significantly more red.  It's a red jelly base with hot pink/fuchsia shimmer.

Haute Shine has an interesting formula.  The application was surprisingly tricky, it didn't do a great job of self-leveling -I am sure a topcoat would solve that- but you are looking at three coats, no topcoat in these pictures.
I really like this shade, it's unique in my collection and I plan on wearing it with a topcoat next time anyways!  I purchased this shade for .99 cents during the last Walgreens sale, it retails for $1.99.

On a side note: as you can tell, I have been playing with the layout of my blog a bit the last couple of days.  I am having my first blog-iversary next month (yay!) so I am thinking it's time to make a few updates, what do you guys think?

-Yadi


2 comments:

  1. so unusual color ! love to see your swatches !
    i am glad to follow your blog !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that means a lot to me, you have made my day! <3

      Delete