Sunday, August 24, 2014

Sinful Colors: SinfulShine Prosecco

*Purchased by me*

UPDATE: To see the entire Shining Bright Off The Runway Collection swatches, click here!

You guys know by now I don't like the summer heat.  I could go on and on about the reasons why the valley summers pretty much suck, but I gotta say: it really makes my nails thrive.  It's when they are the healthiest and strongest, I haven't had any major incidents with them, other than the middle fingernail on my left hand broke a couple of weeks ago, but it's catching up to the rest nicely already.  I was thinking maybe it's time to change the shape again, I kind of have been missing my fangs lately, and now that my nails are longer -and with Halloween coming up(ish)- they seem more and more enticing.  We'll see about that in the next couple of days.

Today I have a bootiful new shade to share from Sinful Colors' SinfulShine Line: Prosecco.  Take a look:
SinfulShine Prosecco
SinfulShine Prosecco
Prosecco is a medium beige with a hint of gray and a bunch of gold shimmery flecks.  I am wearing three coats for the pictures you see here.  The formula was okay, a little on the thin side but as you can see three coats makes it perfectly opaque.
SinfulShine Prosecco
I found Prosecco at Walgreens last week during the ninety-nine cent SinfulColors sale, in a display called Shining Bright Off the Runway, along with two other new shades and a few repromotes from the core line.  They retail for $1.99 at Walgreens and recently I have seen them at Walmart too, but not this particular display.
SC Shining Bright Off the Runway
Sinful Colors Shining Bright Off the Runway
I picked the ones I didn't own up so you know what that means:  I will be sharing the swatches this week. :)

I hope you guys had a great weekend, until next time!

-Yadi

5 comments:

  1. ooooh this is divine! Totally unique and I love it! Haven't spotted this display yet, but you know i'll be picking this one up- any others from this display as drop dead gorgeous? Thanks for giving us such lovely swatches, as always, Yadi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Phoebe! There is a new red shimmer (maybe frost?) called Haute Shine, I am not sure if you would be all crazy for it knowing you and red have a complicated relationship but you never know! :) The other looks like a dupe for Kissy, it's called Shining Couture but I haven't swatched them yet, Prosecco was was my favorite in the bottle though. <3

      Delete