Sunday, June 14, 2015

Sinful Colors Piñata Blast: Glitter Toppers Swatches

Hello my pretties!  I am back today with three NEW Sinful Colors glitter toppers from the Piñata Blast Collection.  I found all three shades at my local Walgreens this week, although I had picked up a couple lone bottles from Target a few weeks back.  So, let's get to it!  Here they are!
Sinful Colors Piñata Blast

If you would like to view some video swatches you can check out the video I made on my new Youtube Channel, which I am super excited about!  (There is a link to the Spanish version at the bottom of this post.)


The first color I will share with you guys from this collection is my personal favorite from this bunch: Baila Baila.  Baila Baila is a matte glitter bomb suspended in a clear base, I am wearing one coat over Sinful Colors Dream On, no topcoat.  I really loved this combo!
Sinful Colors Baila Baila
The next color I want to share with you guys is Mamasita.  This is another matte glitter bomb suspended in a clear base.  I am wearing two coats over Sinful Colors Pink Smart.
Sinful Colors Mamasita
The last new shade I have for you today is Fierce Fiesta, another clear based matte glitter bomb.  This was the only shade which included large glitter as well as bars.  I do not care for bars in general, but I found this shade to be really pretty anyways.  I am wearing one coat over Sinful Colors Lavender in this picture.
Sinful Colors Fierce Fiesta
So these are the three new shades in the Piñata Blast collection.  What are your opinions?  I was super happy to have found them all, finally!  I had been searching since April!!

Also, if you would rather watch a Spanish version of my video swatches, here it is:
Just a quick little FYI: Sinful Colors are on Sale for 99 cents at Walgreens starting today, so you might want to give your local one a visit if you are interested in these shades because you can't beat that price!  Have a Happy Sunday guys, until next time!
-Yadi

4 comments:

  1. very beautiful, they look very awesome on your nails )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Edyta, I am very happy to have found them!!!

      Delete
  2. I have never seen these around here. With my luck, we'll get the Cinco de Mayo colors sometime after Mexican Independence Day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - By then you might catch them on their way out at Big Lots! You will probably get them soon too though, I was surprised it took so long to get to my area, maybe they delayed them for NorCal? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

      Delete