Saturday, June 13, 2015

Orly Cool Blues Swatches + News!

Hello my pretties!  My goodness, I cannot believe I have been away from my blog for so long!  I have honestly missed you guys terribly... the good news is I am back, and I have tons of collections I have accumulated during my unexpected hiatus, and also a bit of news.  Let's get started!
Orly Cool Blues
Let's start off with my bit of news:  You guys... I have a brand spanking new Youtube Channel!  I'm very excited about it, a bit more about this at the end of this post.  So, if you guys are interested in viewing some live video-swatches for these shades, you definitely want to check this out:
Okay, back to blogging!  Let me say first of all, that none of the shades in this collection are new.  This was kind of a bummer (it was actually a big bummer) for me, because I already owned two of the shades here.  I blame Chuckles, because he sent me a picture at work and it said: "Look, new Orlys!"  Anyways, I will start with my favorite shade, which was not new but it WAS new to ME!  This is Prelude To A Kiss.  It's this lovely soft peachy nude creme, you are looking at two coats, no topcoat.
Orly Prelude To A Kiss
The next shade is this bright cobalt blue with some deep blue shimmer.  This shade is called Skinny Dip, and I forgot to mention on my videos that it dries  semi-matte!  You are looking at two coats.
Orly Skinny Dip
Moving on to the dupe zone...  This dusty sky blue creme shade is called Snowcone.  I am wearing two coats and no topcoat for this picture, have a look:
Orly Snowcone
The last color in this collection, and second re-purchase for me, is Gumdrop, this dusty teal creme, (said to be a dupe for China Glaze's For Audrey) have a look at two coats:
Orly Gumdrop
So these are the four colors in this Cool Blues display guys!  What are your opinions?

One last bit of news guys, for my Spanish speaking friends and readers:  I have included a Spanish version of the video swatches on my Youtube Channel, which I'm super giddy about!  You can check it out here:

Have a happy weekend guys, until next time!
-Yadi

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Snowcone is really pretty, I just wish they had thrown in some shimmer and renamed it or something lol.

      Delete