Thursday, June 18, 2015

New Sinful Colors Shimmers : Swatches!

Hello my pretties!  If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram, you will know what's in today's post!  :)  These are the four new shimmers found on the huge display at Walgreens (Click here to see), and I'm going to jump right in!
Sinful Colors: New Shimmers
 Here are my video swatches, in case you fancy watching.  

(Version en Español al final de este post o desde mi pagina de Youtube!)

 The first color I have for you guys is Cherry Blossom.  Cherry Blossom is a bright, slightly dusty rose jelly base packed with tons of shimmer.  I am wearing two thick coats here over a basecoat, no topcoat.
Sinful Colors Cherry Blossom
The second color I have for you is Otaku Anime.  Otaku Anime is also has a jelly base, it's this super bright yellow packed with shimmer.  I am wearing two thick coats for this picture over basecoat, no topcoat.
Sinful Colors Otaku Anime
The third color I have for you today is called Sky Tree.  Oh my gawd guys, this color is super pretty!  It's a bright teal jelly base with a bunch of duo-chrome shimmer mini-flakies that changes from pink to blue.  The shimmer reminds me of the one inside Sinful Colors Cinderella.  It's my favorite!  I am wearing two coats in the picture below over basecoat, no topcoat.
Sinful Colors Sky Tree
 The last color is called Keira Blue.  Keira Blue is a bright blue jelly base packed with... you guessed it... a bunch of shimmer!  I am wearing two coats for the picture below over a basecoat, no topcoat. 
Sinful Colors Keira Blue
 (SWATCHES EN ESPAÑOL!)

 So here, they are guys.  What do you think?   Just a reminder: Sinful Colors are on sale this week at Walgreens for 99 cents, so hurry on down because you can't beat that price!

I hope everyone has a great rest of the day, 
until next time!
-Yadi

2 comments: