Thursday, January 1, 2015

Revlon Sultry

Hi everybody!  I hope everyone had an amazing holiday season! Happy 2015!  Today I have a new shade from Revlon, it is called Sultry, check it out!
Revlon Sultry
I was surprised to find a HUGE Revlon display at my Rite Aid, with the added bonus of a BOGO 1/2 off deal.  There were many new shades; there was a silver holo and a couple of other special effect glitter toppers, but the one that stood out to me the most was this one.  You are looking at three coats, (it was opaque at two) no topcoat. 
Look at those pink glass flecks!  I feel like this is THE perfect blue.  I seem to have a predilection for blue bases and pink shimmer, so this is right up my alley!  One of my biggest scores last year was SC Too Cool For Pool, and this shade seems like his darker, richer, more intense cousin. 
What do you guys think of this shade? Have you ran into the new Revlon display or picked any up? 

-Yadi

17 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! <3 I am super happy to have it, there is nothing like it in my collection!

      Delete
  2. Wow, it's wonderful, I like it A LOT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty blue on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to go hunt this down at Rite Aid! It looks absolutely amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Hi Arathael, thanks for stopping by! Right now they are 40% off at Rite Aid!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you, I think it will make it to my favorites of this year!!! <3

      Delete
  7. It's beauiful & I got it but it looks purple to me.

    ReplyDelete