Thursday, January 16, 2014

Milani Sugar High

Hi everybody, I am back, a year older!  Yesterday was my birthday (thirty five, yikes!) so I have been busy celebrating all week :)  Now that I am older and wiser, I'm ready to get back to normal life and today I am sharing another beauty from Milani, this time the name is Sugar High.  Take a look!
Sugar High is the second of the Milani Spring 2014 collection that I picked up at K-Mart a couple of nights ago.  It is a small matte pastel rainbow glitter bomb suspended in a clear base.
Milani Sugar High
The application was much better than Sugar Rush, I didn't have to struggle much to spread out the glitter other than a little dabbing.  I am wearing one coat over Sinful Colors Black on Black, and topped it off with a coat of Seche Vite.
This is another big winner for me, and I feel super lucky to have it already!  I paid $3.99 for it at Kmart, and I am not sure when the official launch will be because I have not seen the official display out yet nor are these polishes sitting around anymore, so keep an eye out!

-Yadi





4 comments:

  1. all those sparkles look beautiful on your nails :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julia, as always I feel they are prettier in real life, these companies keep taking it one step up and I like it! :)

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday Yadi! Mine was Tuesday...we're both older and wiser. Does that mean we can't wear glitter like this, because that'll totally put me in denial. And how fitting that this gorgeous polish looks like birthday cake!! I love it. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy belated birthday to you too Melissa! Nonsense, glitter is an ageless goody everyone loves, like chocolate, or birthday cake! Thank you :)

      Delete