Saturday, January 11, 2014

Milani Sugar Rush

I am ultra impressed by Milani Right now.  I didn't really pay much attention to them in terms of nail polish until I came across a bottle of Totally Cool at the Dollar Tree (you might remember it, I posted about it here) and I loved it!  Well, I was walking through the make-up isle at my local K-Mart last night and found a box with a bunch of new Milani polishes!  It's their spring collection, and there are tons of matte glitters, holographic glitters, and glitter bombs in general.  I snagged my two favorites up and today I am sharing with you one of them: Sugar Rush.
Milani Sugar Rush

Sugar Rush is a combination of matte green, white and orange glitter along with some scattered silver holographic glitter as well.  I decided to wear one coat over Sinful Color Amethyst and Sally Hansen Lacey Lilac on my accent nails.  I think I like it best over Lacey Lilac though!
Milani Sugar Rush
The application was a little bit tricky.  The bottle is packed with glitter, but spreading them around my nail turned out to be a little more difficult than I expected because they REALLY like to cling to each other!
All in all, it's a very pretty polish and totes worth the $3.99 I spent on it, despite the application troubles because it just seems so pretty and unique!  What do you guys think?

-Yadi

8 comments:

  1. Muy bonitas, me gusta la combinación de colores!

    *Pilar*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Pilar, de verdad que es linda la combinacion, me parece perfecta para la epoca de Pascua!

      Delete
  2. How pretty! A pastel glitter, love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so excited to see all the delicate colors in this collection, it will be the perfect set for Easter!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, it really is very festive, I am thinking I'll probably wear it for Easter :)

      Delete
  4. Your pictures look beautiful and your nails look soo pretty!
    Thanks for sharing this lovely manicure with us ;)

    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julia, you are too kind <3 Thank you for stopping by, I am happy you liked it! :)

      Delete