Thursday, December 26, 2013

Wet N Wild At the Afterparty

Greetings my darlings,

I have a very cool polish to share with you today. wet N Wild At the Afterparty.

Wet N Wild At the Afterparty


At the Afterparty is a neutral rainbow metallic glitterbomb of mixed shapes and sizes.  I actually wore this for Christmas and felt like a princess!  :) I purchased it at Kmart for $2.99 and I love it! I used three coats of Cover Girl Always Naked as a base and then added At the Afterparty with a makeup sponge to the tips.  I finished it all off with a coat of Seche Vite.

You guys, I love this combo so much...Wet N Wild never stops surprising me.  The shades are hit and miss, but I love the fact that they are constantly putting out new shades.

My initial plan was to just layer it over my brand new favorite nude, here's a picture I took with just one coat of At the Afterparty:


I liked it, but thought more glitter would make it way cooler, so I added another coat.  Here is a picture of what two coats looks like:

In the end, two coats felt like too much glitter for a soon-to-be thirty-five year old woman (hint, hint honey!).  I started over and went with the glitter tips instead.  No regrets!  I loved it!



What do you think?


 -Yadi

No comments:

Post a Comment