Wednesday, August 27, 2014

China Glaze Choo-Choo Choose You from the All Aboard Collection

*Purchased by me*

 UPDATE: To see the rest of the All Aboard Collection Swatches, click here!
-----
I can't believe it's Wednesday.  I had planned so many things for this week and just can't seem to get around to them.  I think it's part because the days are getting a little shorter, part keeping up with my kid's new schedule but I feel like I have been super busy with very little to show for it.  My house is a mess, my car is a mess...  Did I mention I have the flu?  I keep telling myself that it's part of adjusting to a new life stage now that my kid goes to school and things will settle down soon.  This may or may not also be related to all the new fall collections I have been hunting down during my free day-time these days.  I don't know... it doesn't really matter!  Look!  I have a pretty to show you!  This is Choo-Choo Choose You from China Glaze's All Aboard Collection, check it out:
China Glaze Choo-Choo Choose You
Choo-Choo Choose You is a taupe base with some gold-to-green-to-copper shimmer.  In the bottle it seems like the base is more of a dusty purple but honestly I can't see any purple once it's on the nail, which is still okay by me because it's so darn pretty!   I am wearing three coats for good measure here, two were just fine though.  No topcoat.
 I was unable to fully capture the shift in the shimmer color on my pictures, the copper and green didn't fully show up.  I have been wanting to change my light setup a bit, and I think this shade might be the push I needed to get started with that.  What a shame, I am sharing it anyways because it's still beautiful, but it's definitely a more dramatic shift in person. 
 I purchased Choo-Choo Choose you at Sally Beauty Supply for around $5.50, this is a LE collection and this is the standout-beauty of the bunch, so I suggest you hurry up if you like it because you might miss out!
I guess I better go get something done, even if that "something" is really just a nap.  Hey, I'm sick! ;)

 I hope you guys have a lovely hump-day!

-Yadi

4 comments: