Saturday, January 3, 2015

CoverGirl CoverGirl Fuchsia Flame

Hi everybody!  Are we ready for the first weekend of 2015?  I am not 100% sure why but I feel like it should be Monday today.  It has been a very exciting young new year for my family, but Ill tell you all about that at the end of the post.  Right now I'd like to show you my latest little gem: Fuchsia Flame by Cover Girl, have a look!!!
Cover Girl Fuchsia Flame


Fuchsia Flame is a very intense fuchsia duochrome shimmer.  The color shifts from a berry red to fuchsia, it's pretty cool, have a closer look!
I am wearing two coats plus topcoat for these pictures.  Can I just tell you guys how much I adore this shade?  I almost feel like it was designed especially for me: the color is perfect, the formula is awesome and it has an amazing name considering my roller derby name is "Fuego" (fire), I am pretty confident this will be one of my favorites this year!
Okay, so here is my personal bit of news: tonight I am blogging from the hospital surgery waiting room, where I wait for my mom's kidney transplant to be done!  We are three hours into the surgery, which will last 4 to 6 hours total as I write this from my kindle, so please excuse the formatting boo-boos etc.  It feels as bit surreal that this is happening after 11years of the waiting list and dialysis. There are many feelings floating around in my chest right now. I feel overwhelmed by the kindness of the donor and their family, I wish I could say thanks and help ease their grief.  There are no words to describe how grateful I am for their gift of life they have already given our family.  I am nervous about potential complications and rejection, but one step at a time, I can't wait for the surgeon to open that door and tell me the transplant has been an absolute success. :)  

Thanks for visiting guys, and I hope this wasn't all TMI! Until next time!
-Yadi

18 comments:

  1. <3 Praying for your mom and you, Yadi!! I hope everything is a wonderful success! Try not to be too nervous. Praying for the donor's family as well. <3

    Oh, and beautiful polish. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Melissa, the surgery went well! I am now breathing easy and smiling big, things are looking much better already!!! <3

      Delete
  2. This is a gorgeous polish! I am so happy for your family, and am sending you hugs & well wishes from my little corner of the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you, thank you! <3 She is recovering nicely and the surgery looks like it was a success, woot! :)

      Delete
  3. Good luck to your mother and to you! And gorgeous polish - ones like this make it hard for me to stick to my plan of buying fewer mainstreams.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I am right there with you, I want to try more indies but then these are so pretty :)

      Delete
  4. That is stunning! Well wishes to your Mom as she recuperates from surgery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah Lynn, Thank you so much!! She is doing great and recovering right on schedule! <3

      Delete
  5. These swatches look great!
    I love the way your nails look ;)
    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yadi, you got Liebster Blog Award from me :) Details here: http://notcopyacat.blogspot.com/2015/01/opi-trojeczka-sheer-tintsow-distressed.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice pink, i like it ! cross finger to your mum surgery and recover, deep from my heart ♥♥♥
    how is your mum now Yadi ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bubica, sorry I missed your comment! My mom is recovering very well, thank you so much my dear friend!!! <3

      Delete