Monday, August 25, 2014

NYC NY Princess from the Fashion Queen Collection

*Purchased by me*

UPDATE: Click here to see the rest of this collection.

NYC has a new display out, it's the Fall 2014 Fashion Queen Collection.  The polish I have for you today is part of that collection, and the name is NY Princess, by NYC.  Have a look:
NYC NY Princess
NY Princess is a purple jelly base packed with small lavender hex glitter and extra tiny green and blue squares.  I am wearing two coats topped with a coat of Seche Vite for the pictures you see.

Why am I having so much trouble typing this shade's name?  It feels like a tongue-twister for the fingers (finger-twister?).   As far as the formula goes, there is no fishing needed, and the glitter pieces spread out pretty evenly.  It didn't self-level very well (not surprisingly, with all that glitter) so I decided to add a topcoat to smooth it out and bring out the shine.
I found this shade Kmart, I am lucky the one near me put this out early.  This display also has the $1.00 off coupons attached to it, so I paid a bit under one dollar for this shade.  I also got the rest of the collection, but I will post those at a later time.  I am off to bed now to sleep off a lovely Kindergarten flu, courtesy of my little one who started school for the very first time last week. :)

Hasta pronto!
-Yadi   

9 comments:

  1. I don't usually like purple but that is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lillian, I agree... this is up there with my top purples and I LOVE purple! :)

      Delete
  2. This looks fab, and a must-have! Your nails are looking long and delicious, Yadi! Loooove it! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girly, I figured you would like this one 'cos purple... :) I'm really liking this nail length, let's hope for no breakage soon <3

      Delete
  3. Oh my, where has the old background gone? ;)
    This nail polish is stunning, I like it a lot :) Btw my son starts school tomorrow :O and I'm already afraid, he's 7.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, you noticed! <3 I am trying to make a few changes to celebrate the one-year anniversary of my blog coming up this month! I hope you son's first day went well, I am starting to feel more with the flow, it's week #3 for me!

      Delete
  4. I love this manicure! Your nails look perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I was really enjoying them but alas... the length is now gone!

      Delete
  5. Hello. I'm new here but will keep coming back. I love looking at swatches. Thanks for posting them.

    My local Kmart had these and I bought all 9 of them... $2.19 minus $1 cpns. Hopefully I will try them this week. The one you swatches is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete