Thursday, October 3, 2013

Claire's Graffiti

I'm not a big fan of neons.  Maybe it's because I overdid it back in the 90's during a particularly rough time of my life, but I don't really like them on me anymore.  Every now and then though, I come across an item (usually polish) that will make me question my taste and give them a second, third or fourth chance.

Well, that's what's going on here.  I too, of course, am in love with black/white matte glitter, so when I saw this I KNEW this was going to change my mind forever.

Today I am sharing Claire's Graffiti with you.





It is a neon yellow/green jelly base with black/white hex glitter and black bar glitter.  In the bottle it leans more on the green side, but on the nail it's definitely more yellow.

Now, the trick to neons is supposed to be a white basecoat layer, so I used that and one layer of Graffiti.

It turns out I was wrong; I didn't stop disliking neons.  This is definitely not for me, but it's actually a pretty nice polish.  I don't think I'll be wearing it again soon though, we'll see what happens next summer, back to autumn for me, for now!


-Yadi

No comments:

Post a Comment