Monday, July 28, 2014

Wet N Wild Wild Shine All Access Beauty Collection Swatches

*Purchased by me*

Remember when Wet N Wild released the All Access Beauty Megalast limited edition collection back in May?  They have recently relased a Wild Shine edition, and I have the swatches for you today!
Wet N Wild All Access Beauty Wild SHine LE

I  spotted the display last week at K-mart and this is what it looks like:
Wet N Wild All Acces Beauty Display
I had seen Amanda's swatches at Pretty Girl Science (Go check them out, they are amazing!) and really liked the shades she chose, so I was naturally very excited to take these home and try them myself.  I ended up paying a total of zero dollars (they retail for .99 cents each) because I had some surprise points on my account, so this was free!  I didn't get the megasticks, but here are the four Wild Shine shades in the collection:

First we have Chambray Showers, a dusty pastel blue.  I am wearing three coats in this picture.
Wet N Wild Chambray Showers
Next up is Spitfire, a bright orange jelly.  I am wearing three coats here.
Wet N Wild Spitfire
Gyp-Sea Green, a dusty teal jelly.  This picture shows four coats.
Wet N Wild Gyp-Sea Green

Ferris-Wheel Romance, a dusty coral pink. I am wearing three coats here.
Wet n Wild Ferris-Wheel Romance
I really liked Ferris-Wheel Romance, and  ended up keeping it on, but first I pulled out a tooth pick and got a little creative, ha. ha. ha.  I LOVE Fergie's Tropical Sunset and thought it would look really nice over Ferris-Wheel Romance, so I used the "hand-placed glitter" technique on my accent nails and this is what I ended up with. 
Fergie Tropical Sunset over Wet N WIld Ferris-Wheel Romance
As a side note: Tropical Sunset is a dupe for OPI's The Living Daylights.  I've spotted it at Big Lots for $1 the last couple of times I've been there along with a bunch of other Fergies from that and other collections.  So. FYI.  :)


-Yad

6 comments:

  1. I get jealous mad every time people mention all the goodies they find at their Big Lots. The Big Lots in Orange County are apparently crap wastelands. :( I have always been a big fan of the Wild Shine line and I wish they came out with a crazy cool collection like when they had the Saved By The Bell polishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My go-to Big Lots is not in my city but still within 10 miles, the two here are very much like yours! One has had nothing but a black SC crackle for like four months now, so I can relate. I never got the Saved By The Bell Wild Shines, what is wrong with me?!?!?! They are so pretty to me NOW... sigh.

      Delete
  2. All look great, no favourites, I like them all the same :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they are pretty awesome for their price range!

      Delete
  3. Ooh, I haven't seen this display yet--of course I haven't been to KMart in ages either, so maybe there's a connection there. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen, welcome! I have only seen it at Kmart, I am pretty sure there's a connection there now that you mention it! I love their rewards points and coupons. :)

      Delete