Friday, May 30, 2014

Wet N Wild Megalast All Access Beauty Collection Swatches

Hello my pretties!  I am taking a break from our Sinful Colors week, today we have a Wet N Wild Friday.  I was at Rite Aid and was surprised to find their entire stock of Wet N Wild Cosmetics BOGO free.  So... with a price tag of $1.99, it's probably the perfect time to pick up some from their Megalast line, IF you haven't already!

Today, I have the All Access Beauty Collection to show you, let's go check it out!

(UPDATE: Click HERE to see the newer Wild Shine shades and swatches!)
Wet N Wild All Access Beauty Collection

First off we have Wet N Wild Beat of a Generation, a bright pink Crelly.  I am wearing two coats for the pictures below.
Beat of a Generation
The formula on Beat of a Generation was pretty much a dream, two coats were perfectly opaque and even... actually it was like that at the first coat, I only added a second for good measure.

Next up is Love Me Some Muscles!, a bright peach orange crelly. 
Love Me Some Muscles!
The formula on Love Me Some Muscles! was similar to Beat of a Generation, very pigmented with a perfect application, I am wearing two coats for these pictures here.


Next up is A Venice Day, a bright banana yellow crelly.
A Venice Day
The formula on A Venice Day was a little more difficult (as expected with yellows) than the previous two shades.  I am wearing three coats for the pictures here, as you can see there is some slight VNL, but perhaps a fourth coat would solve that in the future.


Alright guys, next up is the bad-boy of the bunch: Contact High, a bright grass green jelly.
Contact High
Contact High is the bad-boy of the bunch in more ways than the name (come on, it's grass green!).  It has a sheer jelly base... really sheer.  I am wearing FOUR coats for these pictures, and as you can see, the VNL (or visible nail line) is still very prominent.  I am not sure that VNL it would be covered even if I had added another coat or two.  It reminds me a bit of Essie's Shake your $$ Maker, I will probably compare them later.  Anyways, Contact High is still gorgeous and I don't mind the  VNL at all with it, so it's still a winner in my book.  I have always had a thing for bad boys though so just consider yourselves  warned! :)


Moving right along!  We have Coast to Coast next, a bright blue crelly with hidden cobalt shimmer.  I am wearing two coats for the pictures here.
Coast to Coast
The formula on Coast to Coast was also very nice, it applied evenly and smoothly.  Zero complaints!


Last but most definitely not least, we have Trippin' on the Boardwalk. 
Trippin' on the Boardwalk
Trippin' on the Boardwalk is a bright lavender purple.  I am wearing three coats for the pictures shown here.
The formula on Trippin' on the Boardwalk was also a very well behaved crelly, no application issues whatsoever. 

So, that's the Wet N Wild Megalast All Acess Beauty Collection for this summer.  What do you guys think, any favorites?  I am not sure I can pick one, or two for that matter!  I am loving Trippin' on a Boardwalk, Coast to Coast and (of course!) Grass Green.  I'm glad I don't have to choose though! 

Have a fantastic Friday guys, I wish you all a wonderful weekend!

-Yadi







6 comments:

  1. Great swatches- you are workin' these polishes. I wasn't too excited about their formulas but I thought it was a well-rounded collection. Night Yadi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I only had issues with Contact High and A Venice Day to a lesser degree, but don't really mind them with the price tag! Nighty Phoebe!

      Delete
  2. Fantastic post! Your photos are perfect and make every one of these look delicious! I love me some crellies...but Contact High looks SO sheer, even with 4 coats! My picks would be Beat of a Generation and Trippin' on the Boardwalk, but they're all super pretty. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melissa, I instantly wondered what you would think about Contact High given you are such a fun of the J-shades, lol. I think Beat of a Generation would look pretty much amazeballs on you, you have the perfect skin color for it!

      Delete
  3. Those swatches look soo beautiful!
    I love the quality of those pictures ;)

    ~Xx~ Julia
    Creativenails4fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too kind Julia, I wish I had a drink to offer you with all you are doing for my polish-esteem! thank you and thank you, hope you have a great one! :D

      Delete