Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Sinful Colors Peppered Amazon

Hi guys, as you can probably tell, I am very excited about the new Sinful Colors shades.  If you missed the previous three I shared this week, you can find them here, here and here.  Today's shade is Peppered Amazon, let's get right to it:
Sinful Colors Peppered Amazon

Peppered Amazon is a rich, bright teal with buckets of shimmery flecks.  I am wearing two coats for these swatches, although it can be a one coater because it is really opaque in one coat.  The reason I decided to wear two coats is that I found the application to be a bit gritty, probably because of all the shimmer in it, but it evened out nicely on the second coat.  I topped it off with a coat of Seche Vite, isn't it pretty?
Sinful Colors Peppered Amazon

Okay, so on the down side: I strongly recommend using a basecoat if you plan on wearing this shade for longer than a few minutes.  I decided to skip the basecoat when I swatched it and I can tell it was starting to stain my nails when I only wore it about five minutes.  I had to really, reaaaally get down to scrubbing with 100% acetone in my cotton ball, but that was my bad for skipping the basecoat, so just be careful, m'kay? :)

I purchased Peppered Amazon at Rite Aid for $1.99.

Have a happy hump-day guys, I'll see you next time!

-Yadi



8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It really is, I am loving it so hard! :) Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Wow, it's so pretty. Btw, it took every fiber in my being not to respond to that comment about your "original title." And it wasn't going to be pretty...but I followed your lady-like lead. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL thank you girly, didn't that make you chuckle a bit though? So rando! I was all like: whooooookay! Time to test that self control situation! We so classy girl! <3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXgETEwWy4c

      Delete
  3. I am making the BOLD (in all caps!) prediction that Peppered Amazon will be the SC color of the year. It's just a great, unusual green. Mine has an excellent, creamy formula too. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I wouldn't be surprised! It is like nothing I own, I thought it might be similar to Rise and Shine but naaaawwww, that one is way dull in comparison so you might be onto something here!

      Delete
  4. This is such a unique and special colour!
    Thanks for sharing it with us ;)

    ~Xx~ Julia
    Creativenails4fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julia, thank you for stopping by, I am loving it for sure! Take care and hugs! <3

      Delete