Friday, December 6, 2013

Sinful Colors Gilded

Hello guys!  Ah, it feels so good to be back in my little corner of cyberspace!  I am totally aware of how incredibly cheesy my statement sounds; I stand by it!  I had to take some time off from blogging to take care of some grown up stuff but fortunately I have free time again and here I am, super happy to share a few of the colors I have been rocking these last few weeks.

Today, I have a very cool color to share with you: Gilded by Sinful Colors.  Take a look!

Sinful Colors Gilded over NYC Boogie Nights


For the following pictures, I layered two coats of Gilded over NYC Boogie Nights, which I swatched over here.  I really like the way this looks!



I liked it so much, in fact, that I wore it again!  I really wanted to see what it would look like over a pink base, so I layered one coat over Sinful Colors Starfish.  Take a look:

What do you guys think?  I liked it better over a dark color to be honest, although I like that it has a delicate quality over a soft color like pink.  It's definitely worth the $1.99 I spent on it, I say go get yours!

-Yadi

2 comments:

  1. Where did you get this?!? I need it in my life ASAP!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bianca, I got mine at Walgreens, Rite it carries it too!

      Delete