Wednesday, October 23, 2013

NYC Boogie Nights

Hi guys, are you as excited as I am that it's Wednesday night?  I love Wednesdays!  For one thing, it's normally my day off from PT... but the best part is Modern Family is on tonight, which means my hubby and I have a date with our couch and burritos in about one hour!  :)

I have an awesome polish to share with you today, Boogie Nights by NYC.





Boogie nights is an oxblood jelly and it is fabulous!  I am wearing three coats for all pictures, no topcoat.

 What do you think?  Isn't it gorgeous?  I don't think I own any other true oxblood jellies, I think this one is perfect for fall... although it IS marketed as a halloween vampy red.  Either works for me! :)


 
I purchased this polish at Rite Aid for a little over one dollar, they are normally $1.79 but right now they have a 40% off sale on all NYC cosmetics, so hurry out and get yours!  :)


6 comments:

  1. The first reaction of mine was "Ooohh bloody red. so perfect for Halloween". I love the color. it look vampy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love oxblood red polishes. I just might have to get this one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think you'll regret it, it's really pretty and will only set you back two bucks tops!

      Delete
  3. I love this red Polish, the color is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's so dark, bright and squishy all at the same time :)

      Delete