Saturday, May 31, 2014

Sinful Colors Mint Tropics

Hola hola amigos, how is everyone's Saturday going?  I am loving this day: first of all, the weather seems to be catching on to the fact that it isn't summer yet!  We had some terribly hot days last week but today was exceptionally pleasant, mid 80's here in the CA central valley, so that was really nice since we spent a good chunk of time outdoors.  On top of that, we took our kiddo to watch Maleficent and you know what?  We loved it.  I LOVED IT!  I know there's been a few negative reviews on it but I don't really see why!  Angelina Jolie was awesome in it, I bet it had to be the role of a lifetime for someone with so much love for kiddos and a dark-leaning past.  Don't worry, I won't discuss the movie details here, but that's what's been up in my neck of the woods... email me if you really want some spoilers!  :)

Anyways...

I am back to sharing some Sinful Colors love with you guys, today we have Mint Tropics.

Sinful Colors Mint Tropics


Mint Tropics is a bright, neon-ish minty green creme with a formula on the sheer side.  It wasn't problematic but did require three coats to reach the opacity shown in these pictures.  No topcoat.


So what do you think?  I purchased this shade at Rite Aid for $1.99.


I hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend!  It seems like there's so much going on!  I had been waiting to go watch 1000 Ways To Die In The West, but it looks like that will have to wait until next week now.  Did anyone catch it?  Let me know if it was as funny as the previews, I'm dying over here!  :)


-Yadi

2 comments:

  1. That's such a nice colour for Summer!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really pretty, I am surprised about how many unique shades Sinful Colors has released recently! <3

      Delete