Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Finger Paints Sparkle Topcoat (806130)

Hi guys, so I am feeling a bit nostalgic with today's post: my last of the year.  Just kidding, I am so excited to go have our family's typical New Year's dinner: Birria!  Then, who knows...  I am planning on doing something really crazy... like drinking oodles of coffee and reorganizing my beauty room all night long!  Does this mean I am too old?  I don't feel like going out!  Anyways...

Today I am sharing a fabulous polish by Finger Paints, Sparkle Top coat.
Finger Paints Sparkle Top Coat


I am not sure what the story is behind this shade.  I think Finger Paints comes out with a different "Sparkle Topcoat" each year... I know for a fact this is the second one I have come across.   Last year's was a clear base with micro-glitter, but it shifted colors from purple to fuchsia.  I only own this most recent one; it is a also clear base with TONS of gold, ultra shimmery micro-glitter.  Check it out:

 Isn't it pretty?  It's THE perfect NYE polish!  

 I am wearing one layer of Sparkle Top Coat over a black base, then topped it off with a coat of NYC Grand Central Station as a topcoat.

I am very happy with this color, it reminds me of how cities look like as you fly over them at night.

 Maybe it's not city lights, it looks more like pixie dust to me.  What do you guys think?  I paid $2.99 for this at Sally's Beauty Supply.

Okay, I am off to get my grub on!  How are you bringing in the new year? Best wishes, be safe and enjoy!

-Yadi

2 comments:

  1. I have Pixie Dust...do I need this too or are they similar enough that I don't need both?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kellie, welcome! The glitter in CG's Pixie Dust is completely diferent than this Sparkle Topcoat's: Pixie Dust has holographic glitter, so it shines in all the colors, while Sparkle Topcoat's glitter is just a sparkly gold, no colors. Hope that makes sense!

      Delete