Friday, May 23, 2014

Sinful Colors Curry Up

So it's Friday guys, how is everybody doing?  I have been dying to try out my new Sinful Colors shades that are popping up in both Rite Aid and Walgreens, and after searching and waiting for a couple of weeks I finally got my hands on those pretties, so needless to say I am super excited!

Today I have one of my favorites of the bunch to share with you, Curry Up. 
Curry Up
Sinful Colors Curry Up


I picked up Curry Up at Rite Aid, I think it is very appropriately named- it is a curry green with blue shimmer and copper flecks.  I had a little trouble photographing this color and in the end, the pictures look a bit more minty than the real life deal, which leans a bit more yellow.

Sinful Colors Curry Up

I really like this color.  I had a little bit of trouble with the application because it is very packed with the flecks and shimmer so it was a little bloppy and alone it looked uneven.  In the end though, came my Seche Vite to the rescue and the end result is simply gorgeous!  I am loving it!!

Sinful Colors retails for $1.99, I picked this one up at Rite Aid and it turned out to be $1.79 with the wellness card. 

-Yadi

No comments:

Post a Comment