Saturday, February 15, 2014

FingerPaints Palette of Perfection


 Hello everybody, as you guys know I am a little bananas for FingerPaints this month.  First of all, the new shades they added to their core line are TO DIE FOR!  Second, they are on sale at Sally's, buy one, get one free.  All this, on top of the new collections I have posted, which are also included in the BOGO free sale, means all my money goes to FingerPaints this month and I couldn't be any happier, because I get to choose two polishes for under six bucks, and that's totally my kind of deal!

The shade I am sharing with you today is one of the new additions to the core line and one of my favorites: Palette of Perfection.
FingerPaints Palette Of Perfection

  Palette of Perfection is a metallic brick red with gold flecks and shimmer, it's really radiant!
  I don't have much to say guys, this stuff is truly gorgeous.  Take a closer look!
 The formula on Palette of Perfection was very nice, it was *almost* a one coater, definitely a two-coater!  It was a little thick but not gloopy, and very pigmented.  I am wearing three coats here because I seem to be a fan of coating overkill, but the camera can be very unforgiving to mini-bald spots so I'd rather err on the side of excess!

Well, what do you guys think?  Do you have a favorite metallic red?  I have been obsessed with them lately and have accumulated a few trying to find the perfect one, but more on that later!

-Yadi


6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I might have to go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man, you are going to love it if they already upgraded their display at your Sally's. One of my three local ones is lagging a bit but there is a fucshia version of this too, it's pretty awesome.

      Delete
  2. what a stunning colors!
    I really like it ;)

    Xx Julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it is stunning, I skipped the topcoat because it's so shiny on it's own, I hardly ever do that when it's not a textured!

      Delete
  3. You are right...this is truly gorgeous. It's got a glow from within. I love the last pic. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That last one drove me nuts because the original was really off-centered and it just cropped funny, but I had to include it because it's where my camera did a less crappy job with focusing (always my camera, not me!) on the tiny details of the polish, lol. It definitely glows from within, it's got so much going on and I love it so!

      Delete