Sunday, February 16, 2014

FingerPaints Copy Cat vs. Maybelline Silver Swank

Remember a few months ago when Maybelline released the Color Show Brocades collection?  I know many people had a hard time getting their hands on them because they landed so late in certain areas, if at all.  I had a hard time finding Silver Swank in particular, so when I saw the new FingerPaints display my eyes were immediately drawn to this shade and my heart started beating faster even though I had recently purchased Silver Swank, I guess I had just trained myself to scan for that shade because finding it felt like a great success!  I picked it up and read the name: Copy Cat.  Haha!  It was meant to be featured in a dupe post, let's get to it!

Maybelline Silver Swank
FingerPaints Copy Cat vs Maybelline Silver Swank




I applied two coats of Silver Swank on my index and ring fingers, two of Copy Cat on my middle finger and pinky, then topped them all off with a coat of Seche Vite.
Maybelline Silver Swank

As you can see, they are very similar.  They are both silver-glitter bombs with gold shimmer.  The biggest difference is in the number of larger glitter pieces: Copy Cat has a lot more, which makes it look more sparkly IMO!
Maybelline Silver Swank

What do you think?  I like Copy Cat better, the extra larger pieces of glitter make it more fun looking which is always something I enjoy! 

-Yadi

2 comments:

  1. Wow, they look a lot like each other!
    I also like the copy cat better ;)
    I would love to wear that polish on my nails ;)

    Xx Julia

    ReplyDelete