Thursday, August 7, 2014

Sinful Colors Vintage

*Purchased by me*

Hi guys, I'm back with another polish that has basically been my biggest obsession in the last month or so.  I shared a huge, hard to find lemming of mine yesterday,  but today's polish is a little bit different because it's a current official Sinful Colors shade and to this day I have no idea what the reason for the delay in the OMGeode collection showing up in my area was.  You guys have probably noticed I'm a huge SC fan, and ever since Noveau Cheap shared the display I had been hunting for for it with no luck.  I am not talking about my usual ten mile radius guys... we are talking about a three-person search party that extended as far as  ninety miles away.  NINETY.  MILES!  Was it worth all that effort?  Let's have a look!

Here is the object of my affection: Sinful Colors Vintage.
Sinful Colors Vintage

Vintage is a metallic dark olive green, I am wearing two coats for the pictures you see today, no topcoat. 
 So, my thoughts?  I think this color is perfection, and I am SO happy to have it in my possession after all this time!  Thank you Chuckles and Marvels for all your help and for humoring my polish obsessed lunatic arse :)

-Yadi

8 comments:

  1. Muy bonito este esmalte :)

    Veo que Sinful Colors está sacando colores muy tentadores jeje

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias! La verdad que si, y esta temporada han sacado colores muy originales tambien, asi que es muy dificil negarse, porque aparte son muy economicos, jijiji.
      Que tengas un bonito fin de semana! <3

      Delete
    2. El uso de Google Translate. Estoy de acuerdo. Esta línea de esmalte es barato en precio pero rica en calidad. Estoy muy feliz por fin me decidí a recogerlos. Cuando salgan a la venta en Walgreens por 99 centavos me vuelvo loca y compro tantos. Fun!

      Delete
  2. It's kind of military, I like it. The Sinful Colours are worth an interest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's hard to photograph because it's so shimmery, but yes it does look like a military green! I just love SC and their affordability! Take care! :)

      Delete
  3. I like this shade!
    It looks so elegant and I think it is perfect to wear on your nails this summer <3

    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I don't have anything remotely close to it and I just love it, worn it twice already and I plan on wearing it on my next date night because it IS very elegant and pretty! :)

      Delete
  4. Just beautiful on your beautiful nails - as always! I've been wearing it for the past week with Nubar 2010. Have to say it's pretty much the most perfect Fall transition mani I've ever worn.

    ReplyDelete