Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Sinful Colors Sinful Shine Swatches

*Purchased by me*

 Hi everyone, today I have the rest of the Sinful Shine shades that are part of the Sinful Colors dislplay at Walgreens. 
Sinful Colors Sinful Shine


The first five shades today are actually repromotes from the Sinful Shine core line, so nothing here is new, but I hadn't shared them before so here we go:   
Sinful Colors Most Sinful
Sinful Colors Royal Flush
Sinful Colors Picante
Sinful Colors Spitfire

Sinful Colors Bananappeal
The next three shades are the new releases, but they are no new to us right?  I shared them individually last week, there is a link to each post under their respective picture.
Sinful Colors Sea Glisten
Link to original Sea Glisten post here.

Sinful Colors Shine Annie
Link to original Shine Annie post here

Sinful Colors Too Cool For Pool
Link to original Too Cool For Pool here.

I really like the Sinful Shine line in general, all these shades had awesome formulas and are two coaters, but I used three for that mean unforgiving camera lens.  They retail for $1.99 at Walgreens.


-Yadi

10 comments:

  1. I am drooling over Too Cool For Pool. Gorgeous swatches. I haven't tried any polishes from the Sinful Shine line, but I wan that blue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of the two in this bunch which doesn't have an exact SC dupe, lol. It's really pretty and not super sheer like Cinderella.

      Delete
  2. ooooh yes, so gorgeous. I'd only swatched a few of these and now I know how purty they all are! Thanks for the perfect swatches, as always! Do you use three coats for most of your photos? How patient of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Phoebe! I do use three coats for most two coaters, two for the ones, I just hate catching tiny patches when I'm looking through my pictures, usually the next day so to be on the safe side... I try to anyways!

      Delete
  3. They are all great, maybe Spitfire will be my exception ;) So cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spitfire is not the most exciting shade of the bunch for sure, kinda looks out of place with the rest of the brights doesn't it? haha Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Ooh the reds and the blue are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I agree, I love the glass flecks and shimmer on them!

      Delete
  5. I have Spitfire and I loooove that shade. Gotta say, you've just put Royal Flush on my list of Lemmings! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and ooooops! It's prettier in person! <3

      Delete