Sunday, June 1, 2014

Orly Baked Collection: Ablaze & Hot Tropics


Bon Soir Mon Amies! I was at Sally's today and came across a new Orly collection, it's called Baked.  There were many fun, bright colors, and I am proud of myself for showing this level of restrain because I only picked up two shades.  There is a third one I will probably go back and pick up during the week but I had trouble finding a fourth, so only two came home with me today.  Did I mention they are on sale?  Because they are!  This month, Sally's has their entire Orly selection Buy One, Get One Free and this includes their new shades.  So that is the reason I couldn't just go home with three shades!!  I also picked up a couple from their clearance department, which were BOGO free as well.  So, here are today's picks from the Orly Baked Collection: Ablaze and Hot Tropics.
Orly Baked Collection


Okay, so the first color I have for you guys today is Ablaze, take a look!
Orly Baked Collection
Orly Ablaze
Ablaze is a red-leaning neon orange.  It is SO bright!  It also has some gold flecks, this stuff really is 'en Fuego'...  Orly definitely nailed the name of this shade!  I am wearing three coats in the pictures here.  The formula was fantastic, perfectly behaved little crelly.

 The second shade I picked up was actually my favorite: Hot Tropics.  Here it is!
Orly Baked Collection
Orly Hot Tropics
Hot Tropics is a magenta purple and it also has golden flecks, they really pop out on this shade though!  The formula was fantastic as well, I am wearing two coats in these pictures.
Orly Baked Collection
What do you guys think?  I paid a total of $6.99 plus tax thanks to the BOGO free sale at Sally Beauty Supply, not a bad deal for brand new shades right? :)

So that's all I have for you today, I hope everyone has a great week!

-Yadi

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, yay I'm glad you posted some of these. I saw that BOGO sale on and I'm gonna pick some up, I was thinking both purples! Hopefully they aren't all snagged by the time I get around to Sally Beauty. Thanks for the swatches Yadi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am wanting to go back for that intense purple but other sales got in my way... and here I thought I wasn't very fond of the new summer collections, between these and the new Sally Hansen's it's consuming my polish budget!

      Delete
  2. I prefer the purple one, the first one looks good too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It is definitely my favorite in the entire collection!

      Delete