Saturday, October 5, 2013

SpaRitual A World of Compassion



SpaRitual is a relatively new to me nail polish brand.  I sometimes hold off on trying new brands because if I like it, it triggers a whole new need to "buy all the shades!" and as much as I love buying nail polish, it can be a little too harsh on my wallet.

Well, sometimes a sale will change my mind and break my will.  I found a few colors I loved at TJ Maxx for $4 and this is actually my favorite one:


A World of compassion - SpaRitual


Two coats, no base or topcoat.  Perfect buttery application, have a look!



 It is a dusty periwinkle, I think it leans a little on the purple side and I just love it.  It's the perfect transition shade from summer to autumn... which seems appropriate because here in California we're still hitting the high 80's daily so it doesn't feel much like autumn unless you are looking at the date!


Happy Saturday!

-Yadi



8 comments:

  1. Ahhh...this is so pretty! I don't have any Sparitual but I do see them sometimes at TJ Maxx...I haven't seen a color there as nice as this one yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been lucky... or obsessively stalk mine, or both...

      Delete
  2. wowo beautiful shade. Best purple I have seen so far :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it is up with my favorites for sure... closest thing I have to it is Sinful Colors Lavender, which is also awesome :)

      Delete
  3. its almost like a pastel! love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a hard time between calling it a pastel or not... I settled for "dusty" but it is right at the border where pastel ends and dark begins!

      Delete
  4. Ive seen these at sephora before, but never bought any because it was quite expensive, this shade is beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They retail for a lot, I am lucky my TJ Maxx usually has a few, the colors just vary week to week but always $3.99. :)

      Delete