Thursday, September 19, 2013

SinfulShine - Slick

It's a little embarrassing to confess, but I spend the bulk of my “mani time” looking through my stash, basking in the glory of my pretty bottles and varieties. Of course I am not alone in this, but the point I was trying to make was this: when I go in with a “grab a color that inspires you” attitude, my search usually ends at my Sinful Colors drawers, because it's where I usually find my favorite pretties.

Today, I will share with you one of the new shades from the SinfulShine line: Slick (1336).





My camera did not do a very good job capturing the intensity of this shade, and that's a shame because it's so intense! We're talking a duo-chrome metallic blurple my friends, c'mon!  I will let these pictures speak to you of the wonders of this shade a bit more before going into the more technical description.








The formula in this bottle was a dream. I used two coats and it was perfectly opaque, shiny and easy to work with. I gave the “inverted glitter gradient” a try, “Star Studded” by Icing made it look like a royal dream. Then I topped it off with a coat of Color Club topcoat (the ones from those 8 bottles at Ross are fantastic, but we'll discuss those at a different time!









No comments:

Post a Comment