Saturday, September 21, 2013

Sinful Colors - Black Magic

I love everything about Halloween and Halloween season.  It's the season I identify with most personally, and it's not because I am stuck in a teenage goth phase, but because I love the night and it feels like Halloween has a night theme, so I go bananas for the colors. Speaking of Halloween, I want to share my most recent Sinful Colors purchase:  Black Magic. Black Magic is gunmetal micro-glitter packed with round copper/orange glitter suspended in a clear base.  Can we say my nails are on fire at this point?
Sinful Colors Black Magic

Black Magic is fascinating, it is thin enough to create a killer topper effect; however it builds to a metallic opaque in three coats.  I really liked the semi-matte look it took so I snapped a couple of pictures before adding a thick glossy topcoat.


It seems to me like with a matte finish, the gunmetal is the star of the night; it almost looks like the textured style polishes (think OPI LiquidSand).  However once you add a coat of Seche Vite, it is the copper/orange that steals the show, as you can see here:



I love it.  That's all there is to it.  I can't wait to get my hands on the Christmas collection!

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! I'm going to have to go hunt it down now!

    ReplyDelete