Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Sally Hansen Pink Sprinkle

Sometime this spring, Sally Hansen brought out their Sugar Coat collection and joined the textured polish craze.  I didn't like them, and I did not read ONE good review on them so I know I wasn't alone.  The problem seemed to be dullness: they all looked like textured walls.  Well, brace yourselves for a bombshell!

I have a SH Sugar Coat to share today, Pink Sprinkle (230).  To see more swatches from this line, please click here.

Okay, now we are talking about an amazing polish with SO. MUCH. DEPTH!


Dear goddess, I think I have a new favorite polish!  Here I am wearing three coats, no topcoat.  Application was a dream, went on smooth and even.  The gold flakies and raspberry goodness have no match.  Actually, they do, but we'll get to that in a minute.  Here's another gritty take:
What a beauty eh?  But wait, that's not all.  I wanted to save the best for last.  Ready to see what lacquer delight this turns into with a topcoat?   Here we go.



I am in love.  Really.  It reminds me of Deborah Lippmann's Sweet Dreams, except it has a richer, deeper raspberry base vs. pink.  They are both breathtaking.  I don't know how else to say this: you need this polish in your life!

2 comments:

  1. I am a huge fan of textured polishes, and Pink Sprinkle is no exception! It looks stunning on you! The only problem is, I can't decide if I like it better with or without topcoat... They are both equally gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think the best part of textured polishes is their versatility, it's like having two awesome polishes in one bottle. :)

      Delete